Does your technology help build and strengthen client relationships?
SmartStation®, our advisor workstation is designed to help you spend less time managing and more time focusing on your clients.
TECHNOLOGY TO DRIVE ADVISOR EFFICIENCY AND OPTIMIZE CLIENT SERVICE
SmartStation. A fully integrated, single sign-on workstation to drive exceptional service through instant access to a full set of applications including:
- My Homepage — Serves up one-click client opportunities along with relevant and timely news.
- Contact Management — Helps advisors organize and quickly access important client information.
- Client Dashboard — Displays a complete view of your client’s household in one screen for quick action.
- Quick Client — Opens a second SmartStation® window to let advisors service more than one client at a time.
- The Envision® Process — Aligns investment strategies with clients’ overall life goals and objectives.
- Income Center — Helps advisors illustrate how and where clients’ income will come from in retirement.
- Performance Online — Allows for easy account and household performance assessment.
- Client Financial Review — Generates a consolidated snapshot of a client’s finances for impromptu client interactions and reviews.
- Research Center — The latest research from third-party providers and recommendations on equities, fixed-income and funds from the Wells Fargo Investment Institute*.
- InfoMax® Portal — One-click access to proprietary intranet resources to help advisors manage all aspects of their practices.
ACCESS WHEREVER YOU GO
- SMART2GO — An iPad®** application designed to enhance your productivity away from the office. Serve clients when and where they need you. Access quality advice and key client data wherever you are, and create notes, tasks and calendar appointments on the go.
TECHNOLOGY TO MEET THE CHANGING NEEDS AND PREFERENCES OF INVESTORS
- Access Online — gives your firm’s clients access to their investment accounts whenever it’s most convenient for them. This free and secure online service provides up-to-date, detailed account information, the latest news and research reports, and more — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.1
First Clearing tools are top-notch. I compared them with other custodian banks that we use, and First Clearing's technology is superior.
Client Firm Financial Advisor
1 Access to on-line services may be limited, delayed or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, system upgrades or maintenance, or electronic, communication or system problems, or for other reasons. During times of high volume of trading at the market opening, or intra-day, clients may experience delays in system access, or execution at prices significantly away from the market price quoted or displayed at the time the order was entered.
*Wells Fargo Investment Institute, Inc. (WFII) is a registered investment adviser and wholly-owned subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company and provides investment advice to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and other Wells Fargo affiliates. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
**iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.