Through First Clearing, advisors have an industry-leading product platform at their disposal. Our product offerings help advisors address both sides of a client's balance sheet.
Solutions To Help Advisors Confidently Deliver Advice
- Advisory Solutions — An extensive advisory product line-up that allows advisors to recommend discretionary and non-discretionary managed investment solutions.* Through our affiliation with Wells Fargo Advisors, senior strategists and advice-giving teams provide objective insights and guidance on leveraging our robust research platform.
- Liabilities Management — Access to lending services and lending specialists (available through affiliates) to help advisors manage both sides of a client's balance sheet and broaden the services they provide.
- Research & Strategy — Because of our affiliation with Wells Fargo & Company, client firms have access to Wells Fargo Investment Institute**, composed of dedicated, forward-looking research strategists that support advisors with objective, unbiased investment advice.
The speed of modern life has left many people feeling depleted, distracted, and at odds with their highest priorities. Clients often feel stuck in a paradox of more choice and less contentment.
*Advisory programs may not be appropriate for all clients.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank
- May Lose Value
Lending and other banking services available through Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (NMLS UI 2234) are offered by banking and non-banking subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company, including, but not limited to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (NMLSR ID 399801), Member FDIC, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Certain restrictions apply. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without advance notice. Products are not available in all states. Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC is licensed by the New Hampshire banking department, the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, and the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (NMLS ID 0906158).
**Wells Fargo Investment Institute, Inc. (WFII) is a registered investment adviser and wholly-owned subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company and provides investment advice to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and other Wells Fargo affiliates. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.